The model RF-560(RF-460L) is a medium Reflow Soldering Machine corresponding to lead-free soldering
and using IR and hot air convection, and nitrogen (N2) for the basic heating. While this is a medium table-top
reflow machine, it a method with 6 zones, and the precise and stable temperature profile required for lead-free
reflow soldering can be obtained. By use of IR and hot air and nitrogen (N2), the various requirements for leadfree
soldering can be met sufficiently.
- This is a table-top reflow soldering machine with correspondence to nitrogen (N2). Circuit boards up to 300×300mm
can be processed.
- Rapid heating is performed with a 6-zone quartz heater using IR and hot air and nitrogen (N2), and the desired
temperature profile can be obtained.
- The screen position (X, Y, Z) can be fine-adjusted with 10μm accuracy based on the micro meter.
- Precise temperature control (±0.3%) up to max. 350°C and stable temperature profiles can be obtained with a highprecision
PID temperature controller.
- Heating section: 6 zones, W300mm×L1560mm×H30mm (at the inlet).
- Heater: Quartz tube heater, IR (wavelength: 2 to 10 μm).
- Upper part: Each zone: 1.4kW
- Lower part: 1,2,5,6zone: 1.05kW
- Heating method: IR + Hot air convection system
- Temperature control: Max. 350°C ±0.3%, P.I.D. temperature controller.
- Temperature control for the atmosphere in the upper part of the furnace for
- Conveyor: W 300 mm, SUS mesh belt. 90 to 1400 mm/min
Conveyor direction: R L or L R (at user's request)
Digital speed controller
- Cooling: Forced cooling by a fan on the outlet side
- Power supply: Single phase 220V 12.7kW, 50/60 Hz
- N2 supply quantity: About 140l/min (Oxygen density: about 5000 ppm).
- Safety devices: Leak/Over-current circuit breaker,
Emergency stop switch, Alarm output
(over/under temperature / heater disconnection)
- External dimensions: (W)2200×(D)590×(H)820mm
- Weight: about 280kg.
Applicable Circuit Boards
- Dimensions :15mm×15mm to 300mm×300mm
- Board thickness :0.125mm to 2mm
- Height :Max. 30mm
- Reflow soldering of SMT circuit boards.
- Lead-free reflow soldering.
- Drying of thermosetting adhesives and other heating work.
- Finger chain conveyor.
- External computer control.