Because of a comprehensive model change, functions and operability of this model have been greatly
improved. By using the quartz rod lens (sold separately) soldering within a small part has become possible.
- Near-infrared rays emitted by the 150W halogen lamp are collected by the reflecting mirror, which concentrates some 850 degrees C of heat at the focal point (a spot with a diameter of about 5mm).
- No heating takes place outside the focal point. Because the light beam produces non-contact heating, it can be described as "clean heat".
- Immediately on switching ON, within about 1 second soldering can be done within an area of 5mm diameter in the case of a printed circuit board (using cream solder on chip parts).
- With the 4mm diameter quartz rod lens (sold separately), soldering can also be carried out inside small (5mm diameter) plastic bobbins (heat at point directly under the lens 450 degrees C).
- Luminescence (heat) output can be adjusted from 30% to 100% of full power.
- Lamp box is freely adjustable in the up-down, forward-backward directions, and can be easily installed on a robot arm, etc.
- Light (heat) source : Halogen lamp 15V 150W (with mirror)
- Focal point Focal distance : 32mm
- Focal diameter : 5mm
- Temperature : About 850 degrees C
- (calibrated with thermocouple)
- Light(heat) output : 150W (100 - 850 degrees C)
- adjustable from 10% to 100%
- Irradiation time : When switch is in ON position during
- NORMAL : START switch or
- REMOTE SWITCHING operation
- TIMER : 0.1 - 10 seconds interval
- (1 - 100 seconds with changeover)
- Output control : Wave form phase controlled by thyristor
- Remote switch : A contact or transistor switch 5V 30mA.
- Power supply : AC100V/120V/220V/240V 150W 50/60Hz
- External dimensions : (W)230×(D)200×(H)300mm
- Weight : about 6.5kg
- Soldering of chips for hybrid IC or SMT board, SOP-IC, LSI (using cream solder).
- Dismounting of chip parts, SOP-ICs (8 - 16 pin) (using mask).
- Removal of the mold from plastic mold ICs, LSI molds (using fuming nitric acid, the chip is perfectly exposed in about 10 minutes).