These are easy-to-use high-precision hot plates developed for pre-heated or reflow soldering of SMT PC
boards, and can be used in QFP, BGA repair work etc.
- 2-stage heating, such as preheating and reflow heating, is possible due to the two independent hot plates.
- Equipped with a work plate.
- Hot Plates :100×100×15mm (2plates)
- Operable Temperature Range :0 to 400°C
- Temperature Precision :±1%
- Sensor :Thermoelectric couple K(CA)
- Temperature control :PID
- Heater :Cartridge heater (300W/120V×2)/plate
- Start-up time (20°C→200°C) 8 minutes
- Applicable circuit boards :Max 100×100mm
- Work plate :180×180mm
- Power Supply :AC100V/120V/220V/240V and 850W/100V, 1.2kW/120V
- External dimensions :(W)430×(D)180×(H)113mm
- Weight :5kg
- Pre-heat and reflow soldering of Hybrid IC boards and mini-SMT boards.
- Thermosetting of adhesives.
- High-precision temperature testing.