These are easy-to-use high-precision hot plates developed for pre-heated or reflow soldering of SMT PC
boards, and can be used in QFP, BGA repair work etc. Model HT-1350 also has (Model HT-1350C) with the cover.
- Equipped with a work plate.
- Handling work such as reflow
soldering after heating is safe
- Hot Plates :120×140×8mm
- Operable Temperature Range :0 to 300°C
- Temperature Precision :±1%
- Sensor :Thermoelectric couple K(CA)
- Temperature control :PID
- Heater :Plate heater 350W
- Start-up time (20°C→200°C) 7 minutes
- Applicable circuit boards :Max 120×140mm
- Work plate :120×140mm
- Power Supply :AC100V/120V/220V/240V and 360W
- External dimensions :(W)250×(D)180×(H)116mm
- Weight :2.5kg
- Pre-heat and reflow soldering
of Hybrid IC boards and mini-
- Thermosetting of adhesives.
- Other pre-heating or heating