Regional Sales Representative
- Some technical knowledge or training experience
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience.
- Basic understanding and experience of process, rework and inspection.
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player
What we expect from you
- Taking complete ownership of customer sales and service.
- Collaborate with Regional Sales Representative team.
- Work with outside product suppliers and business partners.
What you have
Highly technical background preferred but not required, be comfortable discussing detailed technical aspects of product offerings and implementation, while remaining business driven. Able and willing to travel often and for extended periods of time within your sales region. In addition, you will have exposure to financial systems or accounting knowledge.
Sales Representative Vacancies
- Orange County
- Chihuahua city
- Sandia Park